I have to go back to neutral and then drive to get it back in gear
My Buick slips out of gear when I'm at a stop light
on 1990 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1990 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($268 - 382) in Kintyre, ND
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($182 - 385) in La Grange, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($333 - 438) in Ione, OR
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($267 - 321) in South Hero, VT
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Los Altos, CA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($215 - 237) in Fabius, NY