it acts like i dont have gas in there although it literally full if it run when i turn it over all the needles(gas ,speedometor and all warning light except the check engine light) go on and off and flutter i roll the windows down and sametime as the needles flutter so do the windows i was told it was bad gas but i beg to differ seeing as that could be highly rare at this point im lost and is wondering if maybe an old problem has something to do with it.the old problem im talking about is one day i decided to give someone a jump and the gut hooked the jumper cables up the wrong way when i went to turn the car on it died completely and would not respond we then took them off and the car restarted basically and was back normal we then reconnected them the correct way and was able to proceed with the jumpstart of his car a few week later my car started having problem with out of no where dieing and and wouldnt it also would make the killswitch alarm arm on the car not sure if its electrical or maybe just gas pump issues
my buick regal is not staying start it seems to sputter when i turn it over on 2003 Buick Regal
Asked by for the 2003 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- how to remove the headlamp assembly . moister inside , need to dry it out .
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
2003 Buick Regal Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($0 - 0) in Santa Maria, CA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($0 - 0) in Fulton, SD
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Circleville, UT
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($124 - 161) in Wagarville, AL
- Battery Cable Replacement ($110 - 249) in Shirley, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($296 - 324) in Sylvester, WV