I took it and had a person put it on there machine, my computer reading showed losing compression on number 6. so I replaced that coil pack. and spark plugs & wires replaced. Ialso replaced the fuel filter. it's still bogging and not fixed. Please help me !
my buick is losing compression, I think. on 2003 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- do I have to replace the fuel pump sensor when replacing the fuel pump?
- Why does my battery keep running down after 3-4 days of not being started?
- ive replaced the ecm unit, where do you get the passcodes to reboot it ?
- what non metallic part in the eng lube. sys. fails in 125kmi. or more . causini
- the speedometer doesnt work correctly