I took it and had a person put it on there machine, my computer reading showed losing compression on number 6. so I replaced that coil pack. and spark plugs & wires replaced. Ialso replaced the fuel filter. it's still bogging and not fixed. Please help me !
my buick is losing compression, I think. on 2003 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- how to remove resister for blower on 2003 Buick lesabre and replace with new one
- How can I disarm my 1997 buick lasabre alarm.? . It goes off randomly daily?
- Radiator is leaking from left tank how do you fix it
- Crackling/rattling sound coming from heater/cooling control buttons
- Car won't start no gas pressure good spark plugs what is this problem ???