I took it and had a person put it on there machine, my computer reading showed losing compression on number 6. so I replaced that coil pack. and spark plugs & wires replaced. Ialso replaced the fuel filter. it's still bogging and not fixed. Please help me !
my buick is losing compression, I think. on 2003 Buick LeSabre
Asked by for the 2003 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- why is my 1990 Buick Park Avenue when car wont start then when it do black smoke
- What happens to my 2003 Buick lesabre when the catalytic converter plugs up
- Why won't my high beams stay on when I pull lever
- Why does my car shift hard when changing gears?
- Had both the power steering pump and rack/pinion replaced with new parts.
2003 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($230 - $513) in Orchard Park, NY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Renault, IL
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($555 - $746) in Mountlake Terrace, WA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($448 - $648) in Scottdale, GA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($467 - $512) in Carlisle, NY
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($286 - $305) in River Grove, IL