I took it and had a person put it on there machine, my computer reading showed losing compression on number 6. so I replaced that coil pack. and spark plugs & wires replaced. Ialso replaced the fuel filter. it's still bogging and not fixed. Please help me !
my buick is losing compression, I think. on 2003 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2003 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($406 - 656) in Orchard Park, NY
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Renault, IL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($153 - 198) in Mountlake Terrace, WA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($339 - 566) in Scottdale, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($422 - 722) in Carlisle, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($381 - 465) in River Grove, IL