I was thinking it could be a crack of some kind
My buick has an oil leak from what i can tell is near the oil filter any clues? on 1999 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1999 Buick Regal Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($124 - 161) in Lookout, CA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Silver Spring, MD
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($137 - 195) in Boise, ID
- Steering Rack Replacement ($708 - 1,590) in Bradford, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($167 - 211) in Charmco, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($160 - 195) in Valley Head, AL