seems to be a hot short. Any ideas where I might find the culprit to the nuisance?
My btry dead after sitting for 2 days. I have pulled all fuses and remains hot. on 2003 Hummer H2
This week's top 10
Recent Hummer H2 Questions
- Having issues with it idle then wants to stall
- Inside of 2005 h2 hummer got wet now gages not working somtimes
- I replace driver side sensor and now my air suspension don't work
- hummer runs for 10 minutes n then the gauges zero out n front windows wont work
- My power steering pump broke and I also stood without brakes.
2003 Hummer H2 Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($33 - 45) in Washington Island, WI
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,466 - 1,819) in Raton, NM
- 145,000 Mile Service ($160 - 251) in Momence, IL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Manlius, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($652 - 725) in Loose Creek, MO
- Tie Rod Replacement ($315 - 343) in Moffett, OK