I was wondering could it be a blown head gasket or timing belt slip or I need to replace engine? Notice water on dip stick for oil.
My brother did a time change on car, it ran good then quit? on 2002 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2002 Ford Escort Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($558 - 692) in Acme, WA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($275 - 359) in Lambert, MT
- Fuel Filter Change ($66 - 101) in Mentmore, NM
- Timing Belt Replacement ($291 - 374) in Stark City, MO
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($653 - 858) in Harmony, ME
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Valley Falls, KS