I was wondering could it be a blown head gasket or timing belt slip or I need to replace engine? Notice water on dip stick for oil.
My brother did a time change on car, it ran good then quit? on 2002 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Makes humming noise when I hook up battery
- Why all my lights keep blowing on my escort ,what is causing it?
- Interior lights won't go out
- Interior lights want go out
- My 1997 Ford Escort won't start it makes a clicking sound when the cars not on the sound is coming from under the dash when I turn the key there's nothing