every time i step on the gas it rattles pretty hard from im guessing under the motor. then whn i release the gas it runs smooth.
My Bronco rattles pretty bad everytime i step on the gas. what can it be? on 1990 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- It goes into 4hi and engages but will not go into 4lo it's a manual please help
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
1990 Ford Bronco Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($588 - 757) in Caro, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement ($133 - 200) in Tallulah Falls, GA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($194 - 236) in Toulon, IL
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($216 - 290) in Russellville, IN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Montrose, IA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Alum Bridge, WV