every time i step on the gas it rattles pretty hard from im guessing under the motor. then whn i release the gas it runs smooth.
My Bronco rattles pretty bad everytime i step on the gas. what can it be? on 1990 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- It goes into 4hi and engages but will not go into 4lo it's a manual please help
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
1990 Ford Bronco Estimates
- 35,000 Mile Service ($87 - 145) in Caro, MI
- 60,000 Mile Service ($510 - 740) in Tallulah Falls, GA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($226 - 346) in Toulon, IL
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Russellville, IN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Montrose, IA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($252 - 265) in Alum Bridge, WV