I had a leak from the sunroof leak down my A pillar and get into my fuse box. I fixed the leak and dried out the fuse box and checked for busted fuses (were none). so now my brake lights don't work and my cruise control does not either. i replaced both brake lights (both were blown) and the brake light switch, and still no brake lights working. all fuses under hood and in cabin are fine. please help!
My breaklights will not work on 2005 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
2005 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Kellyton, AL
- 32,000 Mile Service ($95 - 168) in Lake Elsinore, CA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 184) in Irvine, CA
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in McMechen, WV
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($66 - 286) in Mill Creek, WA
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Oxnard, CA