I had a leak from the sunroof leak down my A pillar and get into my fuse box. I fixed the leak and dried out the fuse box and checked for busted fuses (were none). so now my brake lights don't work and my cruise control does not either. i replaced both brake lights (both were blown) and the brake light switch, and still no brake lights working. all fuses under hood and in cabin are fine. please help!
My breaklights will not work on 2005 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- what could cause my front air vents not to blow but the back blow fine?
- my Durango slips going into drive and I cant get reverse. it hesitates then it w
- My emergency brake light is on and flashing while in drive what to do
- 2000 rpm engine acts like it's hitting a limitswitch,
- My truck only stays running