I had a leak from the sunroof leak down my A pillar and get into my fuse box. I fixed the leak and dried out the fuse box and checked for busted fuses (were none). so now my brake lights don't work and my cruise control does not either. i replaced both brake lights (both were blown) and the brake light switch, and still no brake lights working. all fuses under hood and in cabin are fine. please help!
My breaklights will not work on 2005 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cost of repairing a jumped time. Mechanic said motor still has good compression
- Tuth over but not start. It has code to open door but used key to start
- It will turn over but won't start. No water in oil. Battrie is charged. Its beee
- Replaced starter and battery and now the car won't turn over. Why?
- My 98 Durango's headlights go on&off airbag module do this