new distributor cap wires and fuel pump and filter just installed sounded so awful at first air filter good as well pressure (replaced motor and transmission)
my bravada will turn over run for a little while but then it turns off.... on 2004 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
2004 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($185 - 306) in Dovray, MN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($598 - 756) in Agar, SD
- Battery Replacement ($139 - 196) in Bard, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($364 - 508) in Round Pond, ME
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Campti, LA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Shaniko, OR