new distributor cap wires and fuel pump and filter just installed sounded so awful at first air filter good as well pressure (replaced motor and transmission)
my bravada will turn over run for a little while but then it turns off.... on 2004 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2004 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($224 - 331) in Dovray, MN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($159 - 269) in Agar, SD
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 65) in Bard, CA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($142 - 185) in Round Pond, ME
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($289 - 348) in Campti, LA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($609 - 1,031) in Shaniko, OR