the brakes activate randomly when its hot out and dont release
my brakes on 2001 Toyota Corolla
2 answersApril 11, 2010
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
3 answersJanuary 16, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +