the brakes activate randomly when its hot out and dont release
my brakes on 2001 Toyota Corolla
2 answersApril 11, 2010
1 answerDecember 27, 2010
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
3 answersJanuary 16, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?