I think it is calipers and rotors in the front and drums and shoes in the rear is there anyway to tell which set is causing the pedal to pulsate ?
my brake pedal is pulsating when I apply pressure. I assume I need a brake job ? on 1993 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Oil light is on
- Where is the fuse for the cigarette lighter and dash lights
- Need to fix rear drum brakes, do I have to buy brake shoes AND a new drum?
- New battery died while driving starts up rough idle dies when shift into gear
- Why does blower motor 4 heater only work sometimes and won't change off defrost
1993 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($149 - 284) in North Robinson, OH
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($287 - 342) in Toeterville, IA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($168 - 231) in Portage, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($363 - 701) in Troy, MI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($113 - 194) in Penn Yan, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($300 - 322) in Chesapeake Beach, MD