hi i have a 1999 ford contour and when i push on the brake pedal i get nothing till 3/4's of the way down but i get all of the brakes dont know what to do.
my brake pedal goes almost all the way to the floor then i get my brakes? on 1999 Ford Contour
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Contour Questions
- Replaced fuel pump ecm and fuel pump regulator but it won't start. Checked fuses seems there are good. Car sat two yes fuel filter maybe? If ground not solid from ecm will that prevent starting?
- have a contour that is chugging and lurching have changed fuel filter and pump along with plugs and wires ran for two weeks and now won't crank
- My 1998 2.6 V6 Contour rapidly overheats. I have changed the waterpump and thermostat and bottom hose, all to no effect.
- car seems to have no power white smoke from under car and exaust pipe
- Transmission won't shift out of first gear. Not even manually