brake light switch fell out not sure if wires are out or where to put it
my brake lights wont work on 1998 Plymouth Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- The power steering fluid leaks.
- Wats wrong if the car jus all of a sudden starts smoking and shaking
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
1998 Plymouth Neon Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Entiat, WA
- Alternator Replacement ($354 - 446) in Gladstone, NJ
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($195 - 315) in Apollo Beach, FL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($143 - 209) in Simpson, KS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($169 - 222) in New Hampton, NY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($29 - 317) in Boyd, WI