I've checked all engine and dash fuses. Replaced the brake light switch and unplugged my tow package light harness. All bulbs are working, blinkers work, I'm at a loss. Any suggestions?
My brake lights stopped working today. on 2000 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl