breakes again they stop working what could be the issue
my brake lights stop workong and i put a new switch,bulbs and when i pushed the on 1995 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1995 Buick Regal Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($137 - 195) in Mexican Hat, UT
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Oakdale, CA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Smoaks, SC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($286 - 714) in Springbrook, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($296 - 324) in Ponemah, MN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($521 - 907) in Beach Haven, PA