breakes again they stop working what could be the issue
my brake lights stop workong and i put a new switch,bulbs and when i pushed the on 1995 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
- Where is the fuel pump located
1995 Buick Regal Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($241 - 588) in Mexican Hat, UT
- 15,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Oakdale, CA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Smoaks, SC
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Springbrook, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($194 - 274) in Ponemah, MN
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($56 - 98) in Beach Haven, PA