can it be the stop light switch? how do i find where the short is?
my brake lights have a short, they blow the fuse. on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($295 - 367) in West Hartford, VT
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($262 - 530) in Burdine, KY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($374 - 512) in Averill Park, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($558 - 692) in Etna, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($149 - 175) in Harrisburg, AR
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 56) in Haydenville, OH