can it be the stop light switch? how do i find where the short is?
my brake lights have a short, they blow the fuse. on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- 5,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in West Hartford, VT
- 110,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Burdine, KY
- Alternator Replacement ($295 - 367) in Averill Park, NY
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($221 - 369) in Etna, NY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Harrisburg, AR
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Haydenville, OH