My brake light has been replaced, I've checked the wires and the connections all look fine. When I turn on my lights all the lights come on, when I press on the brakes the brake light on the rightside goes out. I don't understand it, I am trying to fix it myself because if I go to the dealership they'll see me a just a woman who knows no better and want to charge me some crazy price for something that might be simple to fix.
My brake light will not work on the right side brake, why? on 1993 Suzuki Sidekick
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why would the temp and fuel gauges peg over max and the tach not work properly
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- While im driving airbag light flashes car loses power and dies out
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- Rebuilt the engine 16valve.. It won't idle. Runs great @ 2k rpm. Timed right.
1993 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($259 - 391) in Newton Junction, NH
- 127,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Prague, OK
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Callaway, MD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($265 - 952) in Pescadero, CA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Bloomfield, IN
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Oliver, PA