My brake light has been replaced, I've checked the wires and the connections all look fine. When I turn on my lights all the lights come on, when I press on the brakes the brake light on the rightside goes out. I don't understand it, I am trying to fix it myself because if I go to the dealership they'll see me a just a woman who knows no better and want to charge me some crazy price for something that might be simple to fix.
My brake light will not work on the right side brake, why? on 1993 Suzuki Sidekick
Asked by for the 1993 Suzuki Sidekick
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why would the temp and fuel gauges peg over max and the tach not work properly
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- When looking at the engine. Is the positive battery terminal on the left or right?
- I have a clicking sound behind my dash. My car does not start. I thought it was the alarm system diconnected it, that wasnt it. I really need my car back :( if anyone can help please do.
1993 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Newton Junction, NH
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Prague, OK
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($58 - $106) in Callaway, MD
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($730 - $878) in Pescadero, CA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($248 - $305) in Bloomfield, IN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Oliver, PA