I understand this is related to the EBCM. Dealer tells me in excess of $1300 to replace. Read other blogs about some potential fixes. Trying to gather as much DIY info I can before shelling out the big bucks only to find it was some simple fix. Any and all suggestions appreciated. Thanks..Lee
My brake light and ABS light recently started coming on itermittently. on 2005 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- Smell exhaust inside when driving, have replaced H2O sensor, cat, converters,
- What is wrong when its telling me cylinder 3 is misfiring?
- vehicle sways on road as if riding in a boat
- Battery runs down if not driven every week. New batteries do not solve problem.
- Will the still honor the recall from 2007