I understand this is related to the EBCM. Dealer tells me in excess of $1300 to replace. Read other blogs about some potential fixes. Trying to gather as much DIY info I can before shelling out the big bucks only to find it was some simple fix. Any and all suggestions appreciated. Thanks..Lee
My brake light and ABS light recently started coming on itermittently. on 2005 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- Whay key cilinder came whit starting trouble at Moment to start and run engig .
- how do the back doors open?
- I changed a brake lightbulb now running lights and dash lights won't work. Brake lights headlights work.
- I cant get my van to start. Ive changed the camshaft position sensor.fuel pump relays rotor cap. It just cranks over what could it be
- Headlamps will not turn on but everything else seems to be working. Checked fuses and relays and are good. High beam indicator light on in dash. But no headlamps.