I know my pads are worn & i cant afford to fix right now but they are really bad & I just noticed that the fluid is leaking. Any help is greatly appreciated!!
My brake fluid is leaking, what causes this?
on 2000 Chrysler Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Voyager Questions
2000 Chrysler Voyager Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Service ($109 - 138) in Pleasantville, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($320 - 473) in Greer, AZ
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($239 - 410) in Sunrise, FL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Port Hueneme, CA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - 32) in Van Meter, IA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($56 - 91) in Ringling, MT