I know my pads are worn & i cant afford to fix right now but they are really bad & I just noticed that the fluid is leaking. Any help is greatly appreciated!!
My brake fluid is leaking, what causes this?
on 2000 Chrysler Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Voyager Questions
- What do i do?
- Looking for lock code for my 2000 Crysler Voyge. Car wont start as it is locked
- Could I take the radiator and Ac condenser from my 1997 Mercury villager and put them in my 2002 Chrysler voyager
- It's a 3,3L V6 car. When driving, all of a sudden, the radio unit, front wiper motor, washer motor and door hoist motor shuts down. Stopping the engine and starting again, everything is OK, but after a short time it shuts down again. All consumers togeth
- Battery light on wont shut off
2000 Chrysler Voyager Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($105 - 198) in Pleasantville, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Greer, AZ
- Brake Drum Replacement ($318 - 582) in Sunrise, FL
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($279 - 397) in Port Hueneme, CA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($178 - 290) in Van Meter, IA
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($271 - 302) in Ringling, MT