Problem has gotten worse. the service suspension system light comes on. Smell burning rubber sometimes when I come to a stop.
my bonneville GXP shakes when driving, and gets worse the faster I go. on 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($168 - 219) in Boonsboro, MD
- Thermostat Replacement ($140 - 209) in Middleboro, MA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Blythe, GA
- 15,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Williams, IN
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($176 - 265) in Adrian, OR
- Intake Air Temperature Sensor Replacement ($64 - 75) in Glenville, NC