It only does this in the summer time I have also noticed it is when I have the a/c on too. I can let it cool down or when the temperture outside cools down to the 80's it starts back up and drives fine like nothing ever happened. This is the 4th summer this has happened. Never a problem in the winter time. Its happens in alot of stop and go traffic especially.
My BMW 328I shuts off after driving for about 30 minutes in 90 weather on 2000 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- Have a clinking noise when shifting gears only
- how do i reset the on board computer?
- How much will it cost to replace the turbo seals on my 2013 BMW 328i?
- Car shutters. When taking off from a stop and the check engine. light came on
- Trunk latch is broken,won't open with the manual release or key.How much to fix?