It only does this in the summer time I have also noticed it is when I have the a/c on too. I can let it cool down or when the temperture outside cools down to the 80's it starts back up and drives fine like nothing ever happened. This is the 4th summer this has happened. Never a problem in the winter time. Its happens in alot of stop and go traffic especially.
My BMW 328I shuts off after driving for about 30 minutes in 90 weather on 2000 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- My hardtop is stuck half way up, how to reset it?
- My car is running very good but noticed oil leak.
- everytime I put fuse number 67 in it blows it my car wont spark
- what can i do? crank but no start! A0B3 fault & (plugs and injectors no power)
- My coolant is leaking even I changed my radiator and two hoses last week
2000 BMW 328i Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($310 - $419) in Lindley, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($187 - $234) in Danielsville, GA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($222 - $470) in Witt, IL
- Clutch Replacement ($1,033 - $1,316) in Keene, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($687 - $981) in Causey, NM
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($135 - $171) in Fairfax, MO