It only does this in the summer time I have also noticed it is when I have the a/c on too. I can let it cool down or when the temperture outside cools down to the 80's it starts back up and drives fine like nothing ever happened. This is the 4th summer this has happened. Never a problem in the winter time. Its happens in alot of stop and go traffic especially.
My BMW 328I shuts off after driving for about 30 minutes in 90 weather on 2000 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- The computer in my car went out, 22,000 miles, is this normal?
- Side marker lights do not light when I turn on parking, or headlights.
- My car makes a noise and hesitates from 1st to 2nd gear.
- My car makes a noise going from 1st to 2nd gear. What's the problem.
- Have 2008 328i hardtop convertible. When top is NOT open it sounds like it's