It worked great untill I had a little kick back at my house and decided to use my car to put some music till I forgot the stereo was on and when I tried to turn it on it wouldn't so we tried putting another battery and all that, but that didn't worked so we decided to just push it into the house and after that the alternator wasn't quite working so we took it to get it fixed, the alternator now works great but the stereo still doesn't even turn on there is no light at all I dont know what to do, any help would be gladly appreciated and I was also wondering if I change the stereo would it keep having the same problem?
My BMW 325i 2001 estereo won't work at all. on 2003 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($438 - 741) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Radiator Replacement ($451 - 581) in Charlotte, MI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fenton, IA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 93) in Bolinas, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($510 - 821) in Finleyville, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($237 - 300) in Amboy, WA