It worked great untill I had a little kick back at my house and decided to use my car to put some music till I forgot the stereo was on and when I tried to turn it on it wouldn't so we tried putting another battery and all that, but that didn't worked so we decided to just push it into the house and after that the alternator wasn't quite working so we took it to get it fixed, the alternator now works great but the stereo still doesn't even turn on there is no light at all I dont know what to do, any help would be gladly appreciated and I was also wondering if I change the stereo would it keep having the same problem?
My BMW 325i 2001 estereo won't work at all. on 2003 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- if oil pan gasket leak not repaired right can this damage clutch?
- How to fix side morrors that will not movi
- When I first get going in my car the break pedal jolts/clunks. Only once p/drive
- When I start my car it make a loud ticking sound? What causes this?
- Transmission works fine when fluid is full, but can't find the leak!