It worked great untill I had a little kick back at my house and decided to use my car to put some music till I forgot the stereo was on and when I tried to turn it on it wouldn't so we tried putting another battery and all that, but that didn't worked so we decided to just push it into the house and after that the alternator wasn't quite working so we took it to get it fixed, the alternator now works great but the stereo still doesn't even turn on there is no light at all I dont know what to do, any help would be gladly appreciated and I was also wondering if I change the stereo would it keep having the same problem?
My BMW 325i 2001 estereo won't work at all. on 2003 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
- Car won't start. Temp shows vehicle is overheating but it is not.
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($572 - 1,242) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,272 - 2,864) in Charlotte, MI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($254 - 492) in Fenton, IA
- Valve Adjustment ($144 - 306) in Bolinas, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($94 - 207) in Finleyville, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($218 - 269) in Amboy, WA