what needs to be fixed and what"s the cost?
my bmw 2002 330i has a hissing sound when pressing the brakes and when it's idle on 2002 BMW 330i
2 answers 2 comments
ANSWER by goodguy ,
September 21, 2012
sounds like you have a vacuum leak or a brake booster is your pedal hard when you brake?
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330i Questions
- Why does the drive shaft continue to spin when the car is in park
- Where is the final resistor located in
- what is that under the hood on passenger side in back close to windshield
- 2003 BMW 330i E46 wont start after airbag deployed when I ran into a Median.
- Is there a permanent fix for the constantly breaking door lock cylinder?
2002 BMW 330i Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glen Allen, VA
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($305 - 552) in Athol, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($187 - 426) in Hull, MA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($528 - 958) in Cottonwood, ID
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($630 - 700) in Ponce de Leon, FL
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($257 - 322) in Wilson, LA