the left rear hazard, blinker, and brake lights do not work. should i change the bulbs? or should i try wd-40 into the hazard light switch?
My bk lft brake lite n bk left blinker does not work... wat cud b the problm? on 2000 Chevrolet Express 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Express 1500 Questions
- My question is if changed the crank sensor it should start with no problem right
- Sometimes,In drive van is very slow. Only 1n2 does it move. It's ok high speeds
- jump out low pressure on AC
- What more can I try before thinking its the VCM OR PCM OR whatever its called?
- I had a spark plugs/wirier/tuneup yesterday and now my horn is not working. What could be the problem?