the sound comes from the passenger side and sounds louder on inside. the whole system is dead. no power locks no radio just dead.
my battery is good. When i put the cables back on it there is a clicking sound on 2006 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2006 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($140 - 217) in Wilson, WY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($201 - 393) in Waverly, GA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Water Valley, MS
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Port Orchard, WA
- Timing Chain Tensioner Replacement ($766 - 949) in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Axle Shaft Replacement ($770 - 2,271) in Cherokee, OK