were is the part I can get to to charge the battery or get trunk open?
My battery died and I cant access the trunk even with the key,how do I get power on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
2000 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($112 - 187) in Luther, OK
- 135,000 Mile Service ($255 - 371) in Yabucoa, PR
- 90,000 Mile Service ($642 - 887) in Hammond, IN
- 22,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Thorntown, IN
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($436 - 765) in Deer Island, OR
- Powertrain Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in Shepherd, MT