Daily, lagges at start, service airbag, tire pressure, check engine light, all illuminated
My battery cables are not corroded yet same issue, why? on 2009 Chevrolet Malibu
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
2009 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($155 - 193) in Greenfield, OK
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($168 - 198) in Burlington Junction, MO
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Union, SC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($429 - 849) in Leroy, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($115 - 133) in Sleetmute, AK
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Ward Cove, AK