I'm not sure how to get my backup lights to go off??
My backup lights will not go off, why? on 2007 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- truck stalls when driving just replace fuel pump and spark plugs
- where is the daytime running light sensor located?
- My oil pressure light comes on wen starthe it up now d morning
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?
2007 Cadillac Escalade Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($283 - 571) in Spring Brook, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 62) in Cloverdale, OR
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($134 - 283) in Cairo, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($290 - 384) in Arlee, MT
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($600 - 907) in Sylvania, AL
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($317 - 438) in East Boston, MA