The fuse lasts for a couple of days, I thought I'd try 15 or even 20 amp to see if it will stop blowing the fuse. I am a little nervous about causing a melt down of a wire or even causing a fire
My back up lights keep blowing the 10 amp mini fuse. can I use a 20 amp? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($436 - 540) in Luling, TX
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,390 - 1,760) in Kensett, IA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($168 - 198) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Starter Replacement ($271 - 443) in Loleta, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($342 - 599) in Green Camp, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($332 - 652) in Roberts, WI