The fuse lasts for a couple of days, I thought I'd try 15 or even 20 amp to see if it will stop blowing the fuse. I am a little nervous about causing a melt down of a wire or even causing a fire
My back up lights keep blowing the 10 amp mini fuse. can I use a 20 amp? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($218 - 341) in Luling, TX
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Kensett, IA
- Air Filter Replacement ($57 - 78) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($615 - 819) in Loleta, CA
- Timing Chain and Gear Set Replacement ($608 - 942) in Green Camp, OH
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($172 - 261) in Roberts, WI