checked everything I can find but no results with anything...was wondering about an in-line fuse somewhere
my back up light both went dead at the same time both bulbs and fuse are good on 2001 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
2001 Buick Century Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($286 - 519) in Cannon Ball, ND
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Lake Toxaway, NC
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($146 - 195) in Carbondale, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($246 - 346) in Ehrhardt, SC
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($91 - 112) in Windham, NH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - 71) in Elk Grove Village, IL