checked everything I can find but no results with anything...was wondering about an in-line fuse somewhere
my back up light both went dead at the same time both bulbs and fuse are good on 2001 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
2001 Buick Century Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($246 - $346) in Cannon Ball, ND
- AC Condenser Replacement ($408 - $607) in Lake Toxaway, NC
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Carbondale, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($106 - $347) in Ehrhardt, SC
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($615 - $1,311) in Windham, NH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($207 - $231) in Elk Grove Village, IL