The back tire is tilted to the left making it lean in a little... can this be fixed? what is the problem?? HELP!???
My back passenger tire is tilted in a little... on 1997 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- check engine light on, car idles great, but seems to have a miss on acceleration
- If gas gauge is inoperable, will drive test run?
- had a blowout and the car want start and wires are hanging from the rear tire
- Bolts on power steering unit keep breaking off and serpentine belt comes off
- why is my 1990 Buick Park Avenue when car wont start then when it do black smoke
1997 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($621 - $1,791) in South Cairo, NY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Waterford, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($343 - $789) in Warren, MI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($292 - $408) in Linneus, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($368 - $402) in Belgium, WI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($424 - $444) in Outing, MN