My back doors used to open with the remote control or press of the button but it stopped doing that. I have to manually open it and it is really really heavy! how much will it cost to repair it?
my back doors do not open automatically. how much will cost to repair? on 2003 Mazda MPV
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MPV Questions
- The heater will blow warm air only thru the riders side vents.
- Which spark plugs are the best for Mazda MPV 2004 model?
- Exhaust is producing black silt what could be the problem?
- Car won't start, great spark, timing belt is fine.
- The van not start crank. Over no sparg i remplece cranshaft sensor en the dis.
2003 Mazda MPV Estimates
- 110,000 Mile Service ($236 - 330) in Dallardsville, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Mona, UT
- 140,000 Mile Service ($236 - 330) in Wyatt, WV
- Brake Drum Replacement ($342 - 521) in Pitsburg, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($128 - 162) in Covington, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($624 - 2,109) in Manitowish Waters, WI