The lights are coming but very dim. When I press the button to unlock or lock the truck, lights are fadingly dim and the horn sound sick in trying to sound off....when I turn the key in the ignition, its a little clicking noise...What could be the cause of this?
My Avalanche truck will not start. What could this be? on 2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
4 answersApril 15, 2014
4 answersMarch 03, 2009
2 answersDecember 30, 2013
3 answersMarch 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Questions
- Should I replace my ignition switch?
- Vibrates on driver side from back to front when hit a bump
- When I driving moves as he wants me out of the road and the rear tire is worn left side to the inside.
- cluster gauges work erraticly
- Does anyone else have an issue with the back left bumper dropping a little?