What's the best price I could get away with on a replacement transmission?
My automatic transmission has started to slip a bit going into 2nd gear. on 1994 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1994 Ford Escort Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hazel, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($258 - 407) in Swampscott, MA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Mill Creek, PA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Butler, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($169 - 230) in Guayanilla, PR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($247 - 331) in Walkerton, IN