What's the best price I could get away with on a replacement transmission?
My automatic transmission has started to slip a bit going into 2nd gear. on 1994 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
1994 Ford Escort Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 949) in Hazel, KY
- Oil Pump Replacement ($469 - 611) in Swampscott, MA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Mill Creek, PA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($185 - 442) in Butler, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($567 - 614) in Guayanilla, PR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($32 - 41) in Walkerton, IN