I have changed fluid & filter.changed vss sensor,even ran w/overdrive off didn't help. seems fine at highway speed,only does it at rpm range when it should shift!
My automatic trans. is constantly shifting up and down,any ideas? on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($445 - 542) in Solano, NM
- Starter Replacement ($266 - 838) in Milton, KY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($173 - 436) in Saint John, WA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carriere, MS
- Window Switch Replacement ($85 - 206) in Casselberry, FL
- Battery Cable Replacement ($219 - 588) in Lockport, NY