I have changed fluid & filter.changed vss sensor,even ran w/overdrive off didn't help. seems fine at highway speed,only does it at rpm range when it should shift!
My automatic trans. is constantly shifting up and down,any ideas? on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?
- What if idler pulley goes out