I have changed fluid & filter.changed vss sensor,even ran w/overdrive off didn't help. seems fine at highway speed,only does it at rpm range when it should shift!
My automatic trans. is constantly shifting up and down,any ideas? on 2001 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni
- How do I change out the transmission fluid
- How many vacuum pumps on a 2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins 24 valve?
- my truck starts and runs but when you hit the gas it cuts out no power need help
- After its been running for about 20 mins it starts to surge and go dead