Its only occationally but has been happening for a couple weeks, is it going bad & what part would that be, if anyone may know. I'd really appreciate the help.
My automatic seat sometimes, gerks as it adjusts to my preferred setting. on 1998 Jaguar XJ8
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- Sometimes my car says cruise control not available
- My car lis leaking coolant and motor oil leak . Should i take it to the Jaguar D
- What needs to be checked when you get an error message for a park brake fault?
- restriced profromance, indicators light, amber in color, started after adding ga
- Tested Generator, battery and cables. All Good. Why won't Battery charge
1998 Jaguar XJ8 Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($61 - 97) in Coatesville, IN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($101 - 177) in Fletcher, NC
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($75 - 97) in Ashland, MO
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($254 - 440) in Drums, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($187 - 238) in Templeton, PA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($758 - 883) in Summerland Key, FL