It gets to second gear smoothly but doesn't shift to higher gear; instead it hums and the revs meter reads high. Ofcourse, its speed doesn't pick thereafter
My automatic gear Rav 4 doesn't shift into high gear when on motion. on 2001 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
- How do I get the radio out?
2001 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Stratford, TX
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($148 - 249) in Dawson, IA
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Burnsville, WV
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Rossiter, PA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($29 - 45) in Beasley, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($443 - 683) in La Valle, WI