plenty of air is coming out of the lower vents and the defrost vents
my automatic climatic control switch will not open the top vents on 1997 Oldsmobile Regency
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Regency Questions
- I paid for an on line service manual for 1988 old's but it does not have a wiring diagram and I'm not getting power to the a/c control panel and I don't know which incoming wire should have power, were to get or what to do?
- why does my 97 olds loose power to the fuel pump and the drivers seat and windows
- why does my olds loose power to the fuel pump and drivers seat and windows
- will a defective ignition switch cause transmission shifting problems ?
- where is the oil cooler, cooler/coolant sensor and heater return line located?