I have an worthless extended warranty but they say it only covers lubricated parts.I am scared to drive because it may not get out of park. Anyone experience thesame problem
My auto wont shift from park to reverse. It has 80,000 miles . on 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- Why does my 1999 SL500 stall for no reason?
- Can u use the same Hydraulic oil u use n jacks n the convertible system???
- What could cause a Burning smell after driving
- Mice eating wires due to the presence of wheat in the wire makeup?
- Car starts fine. Won't move out of park. Steering wheel is not locked. Car starts with no issues. Any one have this issue. Cost? Resolution?