I put a new catalytic converter in also changed the TPI. Also a new timing belt. When I drive on a flat it seems ok, but when I put the ac on the motor bogs down. I put a new radiator in also. It gets worse as the engine warms up, but it dosnt overheat.
my auto will lose power when I start to climb an incline what could this be ? on 1999 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Won't start,replaced distributor,crank shaft sensor,throttle position sensor,and
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($102 - 149) in Apalachicola, FL
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Davis Creek, CA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Denton, GA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Canby, OR
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($40 - 46) in Maybeury, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($178 - 288) in Crawford, GA