I put a new catalytic converter in also changed the TPI. Also a new timing belt. When I drive on a flat it seems ok, but when I put the ac on the motor bogs down. I put a new radiator in also. It gets worse as the engine warms up, but it dosnt overheat.
my auto will lose power when I start to climb an incline what could this be ? on 1999 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 1999 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Will the inside wires for a 2003 to a 2005 fit on my 97 Honda civic ex ECU
- my engine light clicks on every couple of seconds and the idol goes up?
- car wont stay on
- How much will it cost to have the SRS light in a 2001 Honda Civic EX diagnosed?
- How much should the replacement of exhaust pipe on 1981 Honda civic
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($83 - 114) in Apalachicola, FL
- Brake Booster Replacement ($425 - 874) in Davis Creek, CA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($169 - 205) in Denton, GA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Canby, OR
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($144 - 168) in Maybeury, WV
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($934 - 2,057) in Crawford, GA