I put a new catalytic converter in also changed the TPI. Also a new timing belt. When I drive on a flat it seems ok, but when I put the ac on the motor bogs down. I put a new radiator in also. It gets worse as the engine warms up, but it dosnt overheat.
my auto will lose power when I start to climb an incline what could this be ? on 1999 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?