I put a new catalytic converter in also changed the TPI. Also a new timing belt. When I drive on a flat it seems ok, but when I put the ac on the motor bogs down. I put a new radiator in also. It gets worse as the engine warms up, but it dosnt overheat.
my auto will lose power when I start to climb an incline what could this be ? on 1999 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My passenger side door on a two door coupe is sticking...the handle works
- What is the code to unlock radio
- Shell Rotella ELC Nitrite Free Concentrate ok to use in the radiator?
- Just bought a 2016 Civic week ago... hearing noise when I brake??? Plz help!!!!!
- engine looses power, or shakes back and forth