I put a new catalytic converter in also changed the TPI. Also a new timing belt. When I drive on a flat it seems ok, but when I put the ac on the motor bogs down. I put a new radiator in also. It gets worse as the engine warms up, but it dosnt overheat.
my auto will lose power when I start to climb an incline what could this be ? on 1999 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 1999 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Does not having a gas cap cause a gas leak! I have a gas leak.
- I have a 2013 Honda Civic LX with no navigation system. Can I use GPS through bt
- I have a P2770 code, I just replaced the motor in this car and now have a code
- How often should I replace my transmission fluid
- Fair price for 30K Honda maintenance (B2 code on dashboard) in San Diego?
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($134 - $250) in Apalachicola, FL
- Brake Drum Replacement ($228 - $370) in Davis Creek, CA
- Air Filter Replacement ($39 - $67) in Denton, GA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - $117) in Canby, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($382 - $548) in Maybeury, WV
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($249 - $294) in Crawford, GA