I put a new catalytic converter in also changed the TPI. Also a new timing belt. When I drive on a flat it seems ok, but when I put the ac on the motor bogs down. I put a new radiator in also. It gets worse as the engine warms up, but it dosnt overheat.
my auto will lose power when I start to climb an incline what could this be ? on 1999 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor
- Radiator getting too hot in few minutes