I was told this was a thermostat sensing switch. I replaced this part and the problem still exists. Any ideas what else I should look for or do I need to put it on a computer for further diagnosis?
My Audi's auxiliary fan does not kick on and the car begins to overheat on 2001 Audi Allroad Quattro
- 2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Problems(14)
- 2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair Estimates
- 2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Q&A(20)
- 2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Recalls(3)
- 2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Shops
- 2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
- When I make turns I hear a clicking sound near my wheels. What is that?
- new brakes new caliper do I need to change rubber brake hose
- sunroof leak resulted in electrical failure. will audi cover cost of repair
- after driving car for a good while and engine is hot, after letting car sit a while it may not want to start. it gets fuel but seems to not fire on enough cylinders to start. after it totally cools down it starts fine. what is the cause?
- replaced battery now wont go into gear
2001 Audi Allroad Quattro Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($565 - 727) in Preble, IN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($2,337 - 3,550) in Warren Center, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($278 - 360) in Templeton, PA
- 55,000 Mile Service ($214 - 319) in Ralph, SD
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,354 - 1,413) in Colon, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($311 - 355) in Glen Flora, TX