The front is lowered to the point where the tires are rubbing. the rear looks fine & inside the level screen it says im on level 3???
my audi has the same problem but in the front suspension on 2003 Audi Allroad Quattro
2 answersJanuary 18, 2011
1 answerOctober 09, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
- new brakes new caliper do I need to change rubber brake hose
- sunroof leak resulted in electrical failure. will audi cover cost of repair
- after driving car for a good while and engine is hot, after letting car sit a while it may not want to start. it gets fuel but seems to not fire on enough cylinders to start. after it totally cools down it starts fine. what is the cause?
- replaced battery now wont go into gear
- what could be wrong when the car is in safety mode