I was basically dead on the road, engine was on, but I could not move. I stopped, turned off ignition,restarted and it was fine, what is causing this?
My atc light came on, and information status said reduced engine speed on 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b
- The tailgate will not open. The fob will not unlock it nor will button/handle.