when i give it gas normal it is fine but if i have to stompon gas it acts revs high and acts like it is in neutral then i have to take off gas until it revs down then it will finally go back into gear. i replaced the crankshaft sensor a couple years ago because the engine would shut off on me when driving and that fixed that problem but i noticed this problem afterwards does this have anything to do with the camshaft sensor? please help.
my altima acts like it slips into neutral only when i have to really step on gas on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking