when i give it gas normal it is fine but if i have to stompon gas it acts revs high and acts like it is in neutral then i have to take off gas until it revs down then it will finally go back into gear. i replaced the crankshaft sensor a couple years ago because the engine would shut off on me when driving and that fixed that problem but i noticed this problem afterwards does this have anything to do with the camshaft sensor? please help.
my altima acts like it slips into neutral only when i have to really step on gas on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Where is the oxygen sensors
- The heat when turned on, doesn't get hot. It's only warm.
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.