when i give it gas normal it is fine but if i have to stompon gas it acts revs high and acts like it is in neutral then i have to take off gas until it revs down then it will finally go back into gear. i replaced the crankshaft sensor a couple years ago because the engine would shut off on me when driving and that fixed that problem but i noticed this problem afterwards does this have anything to do with the camshaft sensor? please help.
my altima acts like it slips into neutral only when i have to really step on gas on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($95 - 241) in Saratoga, TX
- Brake Booster Replacement ($417 - 750) in Orovada, NV
- Brake Pad Replacement ($150 - 221) in Kennedy, AL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 126) in Diagonal, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($419 - 496) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($285 - 332) in Golden Meadow, LA