I remark on the dashboard the battery light I assume indicate the alternator is not light on even though the key is in ignition no light at all showing for the battery Try to jump start or put another battery it run great but as soon I disconnect one battery terminal it turn off I took the alternator to repair or check they told me its good .Plz help me.
My alternator don recharge the battery take it to repair they tell it gud help? on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($649 - 1,400) in Chesterfield, NH
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Phillips, ME
- AC Condenser Replacement ($739 - 918) in Olive Branch, MS
- Alternator Replacement ($784 - 1,292) in Tintah, MN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($145 - 181) in Cape Porpoise, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($236 - 260) in Forney, TX