I remark on the dashboard the battery light I assume indicate the alternator is not light on even though the key is in ignition no light at all showing for the battery Try to jump start or put another battery it run great but as soon I disconnect one battery terminal it turn off I took the alternator to repair or check they told me its good .Plz help me.
My alternator don recharge the battery take it to repair they tell it gud help? on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by for the 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- 1.8 T in my car d.o.h.c. crankshaft scored Will A 2004 Jetta 1.8 T awp engin
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($936 - $1,286) in Chesterfield, NH
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($213 - $326) in Phillips, ME
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($649 - $1,400) in Olive Branch, MS
- Brake Drum Replacement ($296 - $540) in Tintah, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($123 - $156) in Cape Porpoise, ME
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($136 - $157) in Forney, TX