could it be a connection problem or bad ground
my alternater works but when its raining it doesn't put out a charge on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($26 - 34) in Wadena, IA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($127 - 172) in Ellisville, MS
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($255 - 321) in Mulberry, AR
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,022 - 1,958) in Marietta, MS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($917 - 961) in Aledo, TX
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($928 - 1,685) in Palm City, FL