I have a factory alarm and it sets byitself without using remote. And after i unlock car using key the alarm sounds head lights flashing.. Light on dashboard flashing every 3-5 seconds.. But wont reset with remote key and wont dissarm using ignition?.. Whats wrong?. How do i fix?. I am having intermittent issues with doorlock on all doors and passenger front door wont work using automatic driver side master control.. But during all this the car starts and i can drive it.? Please help.
My alarm wont reset.. Alarm sounding after i unlock car.. Light flashing.. on 2005 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 2005 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- where does spring go on fuel filler door
- my car loses acceleration and then bucks catches and then lurches forward
- brake & tail lights stay on after car is off and lights are not turned on
- WHY: Car starts but stalls after 2 or 3 seconds. No check engine light.
- S light staying on, TCU blinking 4 long and then one short quick one?
2005 Honda Accord Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Dry Prong, LA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - $145) in Philmont, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($85 - $126) in Hillister, TX
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($404 - $496) in Dryden, VA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($84 - $95) in Hinkle, KY
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Eddyville, NE