I have a factory alarm and it sets byitself without using remote. And after i unlock car using key the alarm sounds head lights flashing.. Light on dashboard flashing every 3-5 seconds.. But wont reset with remote key and wont dissarm using ignition?.. Whats wrong?. How do i fix?. I am having intermittent issues with doorlock on all doors and passenger front door wont work using automatic driver side master control.. But during all this the car starts and i can drive it.? Please help.
My alarm wont reset.. Alarm sounding after i unlock car.. Light flashing.. on 2005 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2005 Honda Accord Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($125 - $180) in Dry Prong, LA
- Starter Replacement ($312 - $632) in Philmont, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($325 - $543) in Hillister, TX
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($92 - $146) in Dryden, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($216 - $273) in Hinkle, KY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($127 - $159) in Eddyville, NE