I have had it tested. It has enough coolant. We changed the in cabin filter... still off and on cold.. It blows fine just not able to count on the airconditioner to work.
My airconditioner runs cold one minute hot the next. on 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2005 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($170 - 209) in Union, ME
- 84,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Coffeen, IL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 43) in North Chicago, IL
- 72,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Mount Union, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($597 - 635) in Brainard, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($652 - 690) in Nashville, GA