I have a 2007 ltz avalanche and the air suspension used to come on for about 10 seconds every time I would start it but for the past few weeks it doesn't turn on and I dont get any warnings that something is wrong. What gives?
My air suspension isn't turning on anymore on 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Avalanche Questions
- need help
- blower start for a while and then it shuts down no heat or cold air nothing
- driving down road, all warning lights came on & door locks started locking and
- is there a way to check the cam sensor without a frequency check?
- I am getting a bad o2 sensor code from auto zone P1133 and have replaced it 2x
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($182 - 287) in Redding, CT
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Clitherall, MN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Trenton, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($444 - 700) in Dowagiac, MI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($412 - 489) in Smicksburg, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($360 - 430) in Flemington, NJ