I have a 2007 ltz avalanche and the air suspension used to come on for about 10 seconds every time I would start it but for the past few weeks it doesn't turn on and I dont get any warnings that something is wrong. What gives?
My air suspension isn't turning on anymore on 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Avalanche Questions
- driving down road, all warning lights came on & door locks started locking and
- is there a way to check the cam sensor without a frequency check?
- I am getting a bad o2 sensor code from auto zone P1133 and have replaced it 2x
- Service 4 wheel drive message is on. Is It a sensor?
- Vehicle low oil pressure indicated
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Redding, CT
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($243 - 287) in Clitherall, MN
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($167 - 261) in Trenton, MO
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Dowagiac, MI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($149 - 160) in Smicksburg, PA
- Power Steering System Fluid Cooler Replacement ($241 - 337) in Flemington, NJ