My air doesn't work at all I turn the knob to turn it on and nothing happens I've checked fuses and relays and no difference if I click ac button ac compressor turns on but nothing comes out from vents no air. If I move temperature knobs all the way down to cold temperature actuator starts clicking if I move the back up a little bit clicking stops. Does anyone know what could be going on?
My air isn't working? on 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
1 answerJuly 22, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My abs light is on but my brakes work fine. What could be the problem.
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?